About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Surface Decoration~ Embroidered Soft Sculpted Figures


EMBROIDERY: machine embroidery; hand embroidery/ stump work and beading used to great effect for soft sculpted textile figures. 
and Earth Elements figure (below).








Do you machine embroider your textile/ cloth figures?


Inspirational links:


< Viviana by Patti Medaris Culea


<Vivienne, my version of Viviana using beading embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.